I apologize that it has taken me this long to provide you with a new post!
Here’s What’s New!
- It has taken me so long to make a post because I have started my own business called She’s Virtual Office Solutions. I am basically offering remote business and administrative services to small and medium sized establishments. I realized that there are a lot of business owners out there who are looking for support, but perhaps not in a full time capacity and would prefer to pay for the services they need as they need them. Other establishments may be looking for full-time help, but without the overhead costs. She’s Virtual Office Solutions’ focus is to provide quality, customized support from a experienced professional. My focus is ensuring that my client’s business is a success! So between working, school, working out, and starting a business, I’ve been pretty busy! I may not have been posting, but please believe that I have been evolving! ;)Please be sure to visit my website, and spread the word! www.shesvirtualos.com
- I’m sure you have noticed a change in the format of my blog. Gone is the wooden floor background with the crinkled paper. I chose to reformat it because I wanted something that would streamline with my business website. I have linked She’s Evolving to my business website and wanted to maintain the crisp, minimalist look, with dashes of color. I like it, but I am still working on a few things that I think need adjusting…so Stay Tuned!
- My workouts have been consistent, but have changed. As you have read in my previous posts, you must always LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! Most of you are already aware of the challenges that I have with my back, and for those who don’t know, please read my post *Long, Heavy Siiiiiiiiiigh, (http://shesevolving.com/2013/02/22/long-heavy-siiiiiiiiigh/). I am proud to say that I have since got my groove back in the gym and overall, my workouts have been going very well. As I pay closer attention, my body is transitioning. In the past, running was my cardio of choice, but lately, the lower, right portion of my back spasms every time I run. I’ve tried stopping and stretching it out and start running again, but the last time I did that, I felt like my muscle was going to snap, so I stopped and went back to the drawing board. I went back to my faithful cardio drills to get me moving to become the sweat dripping, force of fitness that I enjoy; only to be accompanied by beast mode weights! Lol! I also alternated my cardio from drills to the elliptical machine daily and realized that by back stopped challenging me once I stopped running. I am not giving up on running, but I am listening to where my body leads me. In the mean time, I am now able to slip out of the pants I dreaded buying, The Ugly Truth (http://shesevolving.com/2013/03/20/the-ugly-truth/), without having to unbutton, or unzip. I feel as though I have dropped two pant sizes, but I’m still letting these pants hang off of me until I can get into all of my lovely jeans folded in my closet! 😉
- Those of you who have followed my blog for a while, already know that I enjoy working out and that I like to share anything new that try. I have changed my supplement stack. I now only take my fatburner right before my workout, along with a tablespoon of L-Carnitine. Prior to my higher calorie meals, I started taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract. I am very happy with both of the products, and consider them to be contributors to my weight loss. For more information on how they work:
1.Garcinia Cambogia Extract: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/garcinia-cambogia-hc;
- Over the weekend, I had an opportunity to participate in a 90 minute Zumba class. I have taken Zumba in the past and it has always been a hit or miss, but the class I attended Saturday was the absolute best Zumba class I had been apart of. I felt welcome from the moment I walked in the door and met the instructor Dayna. She was excited and welcomed me and was even receptive to my mentioning her class on She’s Evolving. Prior to class starting, I witnessed Dayna going around the classroom to talk with all of her participants. Usually in any aerobic class, there are a few people who have the dreaded look of “Ugh, I just can’t wait to get this over with”. Dayna’s class was different. It was a room filled with positive energy.
When the music started, I expected to see Dayna get on the stage and give a us a pep talk before we start moving, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Dayna start dancing on the floor with her class. It left me with the impression that she was in this with us and that we would all have fun together. I was highly impressed. If you are in the San Antonio area, and looking for some fun while getting fit, definitely join a Zumba class with Dayna. I assure you that you will not regret it! 😉 http://www.dmovementfitness.com/schedule/